The non-refundable Registration Fee is $59 per student/family. This is an annual fee paid upon registration and due each Sepember.
- The tuition for a full session is required and must be paid before the first class of each month.
- Tuition is due in advance on the 1st day of each month for the following month of classes.
- There are 4.3 weeks on average per month, per year. Some months will have 4 to 5 classes based on a single class registration.
- Tuition will be the same monthly price per class registered throughout the year 2017-2018, until further notice is given.
- Payment may be made in cash, check or credit card.
- There is a $25 penalty fee for returned checks.
- All tuition fees paid or outstanding are non-refundable in the event of absence, withdrawal or dismissal of student from the school, unless written notification has been accepted by the 10th of the of the prior month.
- The RC Dance Center requires a 2 week prior notification for dropping a class. Without notification the student will be billed full tuition and/or no refund/credit of tuition will be given. If a student withdraws from the class due to illness or injury, they are eligible for a pro-rated refund or standing credit until they return to class.
- Tuition is paid in monthly installments.
- Tuition is due on the 1st day of each month.
- A $15 late fee is applied to unpaid balances on the 11th day following the first day of that period, and $15 incrementally every 30 days thereafter if the tuition remains unpaid.
- No bills or statements are sent, but reminders are emailed on unpaid accounts.
- Extended non-payment of fees will result in termination of the student’s participation and back tuition will be pursued.
- Students may pay the year’s tuition upon registration if they wish.
- Enrollee understands that she/he is committing to an enrollment period and payment for that enrollment period.
- We do not credit or provide refunds for missed classes for auto-pay classes, parents are held responsible for students makeups and notifying office of any changes.
- Gift certificates are available for any of our classes.
As shown above, the best rates for classes are given to those who provide us authorization to either debit their checking accounts or charge their credit/debit cards monthly. We would prefer that our families choose the Auto-Pay Option, as you will always receive the best tuition rate and will never lose your place in a class. The Auto-Pay option saves us time and we are able to pass the savings onto our families.
- Payment will be debited from the account on the 1st of the month. (If payment falls on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday, payment will be made the next processing day).
- There is no fee for this service, however, if your credit card is declined and payment is not made within 10 days in cash you will be charged an additional $15 fee for each additional day the payment has not been received. If credit card has been compromised we will accept an addt card payment made manually in office by the 10th of the month. If your credit card is declined concurrently within a 3 month period auto-pay option for your family will be suspended and all payments will need to be paid in office via cash, check or credit card.
- If you wish to cancel auto-pay, you may notify The RC Dance Center by email rcdanceschool.com or in writing to: The RC Dance Center, 3111 Winona Ave. Burbank, Ca 91504. We must receive written notice of termination of classes to be removed from our Auto-Pay for the following month, by the 10th of the prior month. If we do not receive enough advance notice, your placement in class will be held and secured until notice is received and no refund for missed classes will be provided or extended. If notification is received late (past the 10th of the month period) a $15 fee will be assessed to the account automatically and processed.
- We do not credit or provide refunds for missed classes for auto-pay classes, parents are held responsible for students make-ups and notifying office of any changes.
Withdrawals and other changes in registration must be submitted in writing to the RC Dance Center administrative staff. Phone messages are not sufficient and instructors are not authorized to validate changes in enrollment or fees. Written notice of withdrawal from a class must be received by the office by the 10th of the prior month for Auto Pay Students or 2 weeks in advance of anticipated withdrawal for all other students. A credit/refund will be issued if cancellation occurs before the second class meeting. The family registration fee is not refundable.